Cheap Life Insurance
Cheap life insurance UK is designed to give your family financial cover if you were to die unexpectedly, at a price you can afford.
It is easy to compare cheap life insurance quotes online with ActiveQuote to find the cheapest life insurance cover at an affordable price. Our life insurance comparison system will search the whole UK market to offer you a range of cheap life cover plans, and you can even buy your cheap life insurance quote online.
Are you searching for cheap life insurance quotes?
In difficult financial times we all look to cut back on our outgoings, including our insurance premiums. Finding the cheapest life insurance policy may be a high priority, but it is important to realise that cheap life insurance deals are not always the best for your circumstances. Ultimately, life insurance should cover all your financial needs if you were to die unexpectedly, giving you peace of mind about the ones you could leave behind.
Which cheap life insurance UK offers the best value for money?
The best value cover is not necessarily the cheapest life insurance, but will protect all your financial needs if the worst should happen. People usually take out cheap life cover for the following reasons:
- To pay off any large debts like a mortgage
- To provide their family with an income to meet general lifestyle costs
When comparing cheap life insurance quotes online, look for life cover that will pay out enough money to leave your loved ones financially protected.
How can I create a cheap life insurance policy?
Whilst price should not be the most important thing when looking for life insurance deals, there are things everyone can do in order to get cheap life insurance with the right cover:
- Give up smoking: Non-smokers pay cheap life cover premiums compared with people who smoke because they are less likely to claim on their policy. To be classified as a non-smoker you need to go 12 months tobacco free, but you could benefit from cheap life assurance deals once that time has passed.
- Only take out cover you need: There are many different types of life cover on the market, and you can get cheap life insurance by only insuring what you need. For example, people who only need to cover a repayment mortgage might want to take out a decreasing term policy. This is often the cheapest life insurance on the market.
- Don’t leave it too late: As you get older your life insurance premiums will rise and it will be harder to find cheap life insurance quotes. By taking out a policy when you are young and healthy you will benefit from cheap life cover for longer.
- Research the market: Searching the market is one of the easiest things you can do to find cheap life assurance. There are many different insurers in the UK, and the cheapest life insurance policy may not be the first one you find.
- Live a healthy lifestyle: People who live a healthy lifestyle by eating a good diet and keeping physically active may benefit from cheap life insurance UK.
For more information on all of the above, take a look at our life insurance guide or speak to one of our cheap life insurance experts.
How can I find the cheapest life insurance?
Once you have decided what you want from your life insurance policy, you can start to search the market for cheap life insurance quotes. There are a number of ways you can compare cheap life cover, including:
- Go direct: You may decide to go directly to an insurer when looking for cheap life assurance. There are many to choose from in the UK, including Ageas, Legal & General and Aviva. Whilst this can be a quick way of getting cover, you may not be getting the cheapest life insurance on the market.
- Search online: A life insurance comparison website like ActiveQuote will allow you to compare the whole market in minutes to help you find cheap life insurance online. This can be a quick and easy way of finding the best life cover for your money.
- Speak to a broker: There are a number of excellent life insurance brokers in the UK who will offer you cheap life insurance quotes from a range of different insurers. ActiveQuote is a registered insurance broker, regulated by the Financial Services Authority, so you can trust us to find you cheap life cover.
Compare cheap life insurance quotes online now with ActiveQuote.