Sales Support Consultant
As an ActiveQuote Sales Support Consultant within Protection, you will form part of the Sales Support
function and will be responsible for ensuring Telephone Interviews are completed fully and
accurately and submitted, handling all post-sale administration and customer service, which includes
ensuring applications are underwritten, customer expectations managed, and applications turned
into live policies with a minimum cancellation rate.
This role is 70% telephone based and as such
requires a friendly yet professional telephone manner with the ability to build a rapport.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Communicate with customers, insurance companies and associated third parties in the most
appropriate medium (telephone, email, written) that supports the customer journey and the
conversion of sales into live policies
- Complete medical and lifestyle questionnaires with customers with a high regard for
accuracy and submit them to the Insurer within a timely manner
- Have the confidence and ability to build a rapport that allows the customer to feel at ease
when disclosing medical conditions
- Carry out the necessary administrative functions to convert a sale to a live policy
- Communicate and support Sales Consultants with regular updates on progress and required
action on live cases
- Resolve customer’s dissatisfaction appropriately and log all instances of dissatisfaction
reported to you
- Have a high regard for compliance within an FCA regulated business and adhere to all
legislation and regulatory guidelines
- To constantly display and encourage ActiveQuote company values of INTEGRITY, UNITY,
INNOVATION and PASSION
What We're Looking For:
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage own workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written, including an excellent telephone
- Strong commitment to delivering an exceptional customer experience
- High attention to detail
- A dedication to being reliable, honest and passionate about our customers
- Ability to contribute to a positive, working environment with a good team spirit and strong
- At least 6 months of relevant customer service experience
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Maths and English at grade C or above
- Experience of working within an outbound call centre
- Experience of working within financial services or regulated environment
- Administration qualification (e.g. NVQ)
What We’re Offering:
- Basic salary £17,500 - £21,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Full ongoing training will be provided.
- Good location with excellent transport links.
- A hard working but fun and lively atmosphere with opportunities to develop within the business.
- Benefits and Perks: Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Pension Plan, Enhanced maternity and paternity package, Additional holiday scheme, Opportunities for Career Development, Employee of the month and Free refreshments.