11th January 2021
Able to work 37.5 hours per week.
Normal business hours are Mon-Thurs 9am - 8pm, Fri 9am – 5.30pm and Sat 9am - 3pm
As we are regulated by the FCA we are unable to take applications from
anyone with a history of bankruptcy, IVAs or CCJs
£18,000 + up to £22k OTE
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to join our new business insurance team in Cardiff Bay. ActiveQuote provides Life, Health and Income Protection insurance advice to customers via a wide range of insurers, including Aviva, AXA, Bupa, Vitality, AIG, L&G to name but a few.
ActiveQuote works in partnership with the UK’s leading price comparison sites including MoneySuperMarket, GoCompare, Uswitch, Confused.com and money.co.uk, meaning all customer enquiries are warm leads as they will already have received a quote via our market leading comparison system.
As an ActiveQuote Sales Coordinator, you will be the first contact with a customer, explaining the features of ActiveQuote and the benefits of the advised sales process, to generate and refer a lead for the Sales Consultants.
The key scope of the role is to make high-volume outbound calls on real time and legacy campaigns to meet an expected call and quality target. You will be expected to offer outstanding customer service being first point of call to the comparison site customer generated leads.
Sales Coordinators are also responsible for supporting the Sales Support department by completing medical and lifestyle questionnaires with customers with a high regard for accuracy.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as the first point of contact on call campaigns to bolster a customer’s interest and generate a lead for the Sales Consultants
- Ensure all leads generated are correctly qualified as per the Sales Coordinator script
- Clearly and concisely promote the features and benefits of ActiveQuote, our products and the advised sales process, whilst taking advantage of cross sell opportunities
- Support the Sales Support department in busy periods by completing medical and lifestyle questionnaires with customers with a high regard for accuracy
- Provide administrative support within the customer journey
- Achieve and maintain targets for productivity, quality and compliance
- Proactively work towards keeping up to date with company processes and policies and adhering to all FCA legislation and regulatory guidelines
- To constantly display and encourage ActiveQuote company values of INTEGRITY, UNITY, INNOVATION and PASSION
Skills and Education
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written, including an excellent telephone manner
- Strong commitment to delivering exceptional customer experience
- Strong ability to follow scripts
- Proactive and driven individual with a desire to develop
- Capable of meeting targets and goals, with the ability to self-motivate
- Highly resilient
- Minimum of 3 GCSEs including Maths and English at grade C or above
- 6 months relevant customer service experience
- Experience of working within an outbound call centre role, and/or within financial services or regulated environment
- Welsh Baccalaureate
- Administration qualification (e.g. NVQ)
What we're offering
- Competitive basic salary and OTE up to £22k
- 30 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Sales consultant development program enrolment with clear progression opportunity into an exciting and rewarding sales career with 50k+ OTE
- Full ongoing training will be provided
- Good location with excellent transport links
- A hardworking but fun and lively atmosphere with opportunities to develop within the business
Benefits and Perks
- Bupa Health Insurance – full cover
- Income Protection cover
- Pension Plan
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Opportunities for career development
- Employee recognition scheme
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com