We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our team in Cardiff Bay. ActiveQuote provides Life, Health and Income Protection insurance advice to customers via a wide range of insurers, including Aviva, AXA, Bupa, Vitality, AIG, L&G to name but a few.
We operate some of the UK's leading price comparison sites for Health Insurance, Income Protection and Life Insurance with significant innovations and USPs through our world-leading software. We power some of the UK's leading household comparison sites including MoneySuperMarket, GoCompare, Money.co.uk and uSwitch.
As ActiveQuote’s Marketing Manager, you will have a hands-on role which is responsible for helping shape, build and deploy ActiveQuote’s marketing strategy. A key element to this role will be creating engaging and relevant customer content that supports different marketing projects such as; customer education, brand confidence, social campaigns, customer lifetime value as well as increasing our presence and awareness within the Personal Insurance industry.
You will lead strategic and operational decisions for key stakeholders whilst closely managing projects and campaigns to ensure successful delivery and demonstrable results. The right person will therefore have a strategic thought process along with a pragmatic “get things done” approach to their role.
We are looking for a hands-on, yet strategic thinking individual who has demonstrated success in a fast-growth environment. The ideal candidate will have previously experience of working in a similar role and ideally within the Personal Insurance industry, such as life insurance and private medical insurance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish, develop, implement and manage the vision and strategy for the marketing function to support the overall objectives
- Production of the marketing content and communications strategies that align with the marketing goals and objectives
- Leading the Company’s online presence via the website and social media
- Own and develop email as a key marketing channel for both new and existing customers
- Provide reporting and analysis on ROI
- Development and execution of sales lead generation campaigns and existing customer cross sell opportunites
- Identifying new routes to market by collaborating with wider business teams to ensure we are optimising our digital presence for optimal product marketing.
- To constantly display and encourage ActiveQuote company values of Integrity, unity, innovation and passion
Skills & Education
- Experience of creating and executing a Marketing Strategy for Non-Essential Consumer Products
- Demonstrable record of achieving marketing cut through in terms of product awareness, product value and impact of purchasing the product
- Demonstrable track record delivering lead/enquiries growth - aligned to quality KPIs and budget
- People Management experience
- Agency Management experience
- Relevant industry or similar experience
What We’re Offering
- Competitive basic salary – dependent on experience
- Flexible working, home working will be considered
- 34 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Full ongoing training will be provided
- Good location with excellent transport links
- A hardworking but fun and lively atmosphere with opportunities to develop within the business
Benefits and Perks
- Bupa Health Insurance – full cover
- Income Protection cover
- Pension Plan
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Opportunities for career development
- Employee recognition scheme