ActiveQuote are recruiting for an Executive Assistant (fixed-term contract) to work alongside our Board and Senior Management team.
Due to the confidential nature of the role and the information handling, accuracy and discretion are key. This is an exciting opportunity where you will be contributing to the efficiency of the business and responsible for administrative tasks, particularly minute taking during meetings.
• This is a part-time role on a fixed term basis.
• £11.28 per hour
- To provide full support to the Board and Senior Management team during meetings,
including minute and note taking.
- Candidate will need to be able to commit to 25 hours per month.
- The individual will need to be available to attend six board meetings and twelve Senior
Management meetings per year (onsite at our base in Cardiff Bay).
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Proficient minute taking skills
What We’re Offering
- Competitive basic salary - £11.28 per hour
- 30 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays) - pro rata
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Bupa Health Insurance – full cover
- Income Protection
- Enhanced Family Friendly Rights (including Maternity, Paternity and Parental Leave)
- Full ongoing training will be provided with lots of opportunities for progression
- A hardworking but fun and lively atmosphere with opportunities to develop within the business
- Employee recognition scheme