Health Insurance Company Overview
Exeter Family Friendly offer award winning income protection products for members who are unable to work through illness or injury. It also provides a range of private medical insurance plans to give members access to quality private treatment.
Exeter Family Friendly was established in 1927, but has links back to 1888. As a mutual Friendly Society it aims to minimise the cost and impact of ill health on its members and their families. The company has no shareholders, so its effort goes into improving products and services for customers. During 2010, the company paid of 95% of all income protection and private medical insurance claims.
Private Medical Insurance Plans
Below is a summary of Exeter Family Friendly’s most popular plans to help you find one that suits you.
Health Cover for Me
There are no limits to the amount Exeter Family Friendly will pay on this policy, providing that fees are customary and reasonable. Health Cover for Me provides cover for In-patient & day patient treatment, Out-patient treatment, Manipulative Treatment, Private Ambulance, Home Nursing, GP Helpline, Parental accommodation, NHS Cash Benefit and Hospice Donation.
The policy also offers comprehensive cancer cover for all stages of the disease. Unlike some insurers, Exeter Family Friendly does not put a time limit on cancer care.
Exeter Family Friendly offers a range of income protection policies:
- Pure Protection and Income One are long-term, comprehensive income protection plans from Exeter Family Friendly with no small print. It covers you for when you are unable to work due to illness or injury.
- Bills & Things is an entry-level commitment cover plan from Exeter Family Friendly for those who don’t want or can’t afford comprehensive long-term income protection cover.
Get a quote now for any of Exeter Family Friendly’s policies, or call for free personal advice from one of our health insurance experts on 0800 862 0373
Health Insurance Company History
Exeter Family Friendly was established in 1927. Exeter Friendly Society and Pioneer were brought under the Exeter Family name in October 2010.
Health Insurance Company Statistics
- Exeter Family Friendly conduct business throughout the UK
- The company employs approximately 115 employees
- Exeter Family Friendly’s API is approximately £55million, £40million of which is private medical insurance
- The company had around 64,666 members at the end of 2010, 31,500 of which were private medical insurance customers*
^ Source: Exeter Family Friendly
Exeter Friendly Society
Get a quote now for any of Exeter Family Friendly’s policies