Insurance Quotes from AXA PPP healthcare Ltd
Health Insurance Company Overview
With over two million members AXA PPP healthcare have an impressive history of providing health cover and wellbeing services. They’ve been around for over 70 years and are one of the largest and most trusted healthcare companies in the UK, paying over £3 million worth of claims every working day.
As part of the AXA Group, using AXA PPP healthcare gives you the reassurance and security that comes with using a provider that’s part of the world’s largest insurance company. In the UK, over 16 million people insure with AXA meaning you see a recognised name you can trust too.
Health Insurance Plans
AXA PPP healthcare are at the forefront of offering flexible and cost-effective healthcare plans, allowing you to choose the cover that fits your needs or the needs of your business – and your budgets. As the world of work changes, we’ve also developed a range of smart health and wellbeing solutions to help businesses, large and small, manage emerging challenges, such as inactive lifestyles and stress. As with all insurance policies, exclusions and limitations apply.
Personal Healthcare Plans
AXA PPP healthcare have made their personal healthcare plans flexible to suit each individual’s needs and budget. With Health Select you get essential core cover as standard you then have the option to choose from nine Add-ons to suit your needs.
- Add-ons include three levels of outpatient cover, therapies, mental health treatment and travel cover
- A range of cost-controlling options including a choice of excess levels
The Business Health Select plans provide you and your business a range of cover and cost-control options flexible enough to fit any business needs and budget. You can choose from a wide range of Add-ons depending on the conditions and treatment.
- Prompt access to eligible treatment at a carefully selected hospital, allowing your clients to get back to work quickly
- A wide range of Add-ons and levels of cover, including Therapies, Extra Cancer Care, Mental Health, Dentist and Optician, Travel and Employee Assistance Programme
Cash plans are a low cost and easy way to give you money back towards the costs of everyday healthcare. AXA PPP healthcare offer a range of plans that can include money back towards the cost of everyday healthcare, such as dental treatment, eye tests and physiotherapy, cash benefits towards unexpected events like a hospital stay, access to regular health checks and the option to cover family members.
- Low cost alternative to healthcare
- Valued staff benefit
Health and wellbeing solutions
Health and wellbeing solutions are designed to help you and your employees combat the health challenges caused by unhealthy lifestyles, dealing with issues such as poor diet and stress before they result in illness and absence from work.
- Employee Assistance Programmes – targeted, cost effective ways to manage stress
- Occupational Health – Helps prevent illness and accidents in the work place saving on health and absence costs
Get a quote now for any of AXA PPP’s policies, or call for free personal advice from one of our health insurance experts on 0800 862 0373
Health Insurance Company History
AXA PPP healthcare have been helping people with their health and wellbeing for longer than the NHS. Together with their subsidiary, AXA PPP healthcare Health Services, their specialist health services division, they offer a total approach to health and wellbeing.
The below summarises their historical timeline:
- London Association for Hospital Services Ltd (LAHS) fully established and incorporated on 16September 1940.
- LAHS renamed Private Patients Plan Ltd 1962.
- Purchased by Guardian Royal Exchange Group in 1998.
- GRE purchased by Sun Life and Provincial Holdings in 1999.
- Now wholly owned subsidiary of AXA Group.
- Changed name to ""AXA PPP healthcare"" in September 2002.
- Acquisition of ICAS in 2007.
Get a quote now to compare all of this insurer’s policies.