You will have a mixture of both back end and front-end web development experience gained using a range of .Net related technologies within an Agile/Scrum environment.
You will undertake a hands-on development role whilst mentoring less experienced members of the team, assisting with technical discussions and providing technical assistance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Full stack development – from using front end technologies like Angular to database technologies such as SQL Server and everything in between – MVC, Web API, WCF
- Technical point of contact for the team
- Demonstrate an interest in coding standards and champion best practice
- Ensure code quality is met through participating in code reviews and testing frameworks
- Take accountability of issues/incidents and lead through to resolution
- Manage stakeholders effectively
- Develop new products and add features to existing .NET applications
- Develop MVC and Web Forms applications
- Develop Web Services/APIs
- Maintain existing applications
- Diagnose and fix bugs
- Produce clear and concise documentation when required
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org