Sales Support Consultant
As an ActiveQuote Sales Support Consultant you will be responsible for processing applications with the customer that has received advice with one of our Sales Consultants.
Being able to work with our partners; Confused.com, Gocompare, Money.co.uk, uSwitch and MoneySuperMarket as well as attracting our own direct customers, we provide an on-line and a telephone service for consumers allowing them to tailor quotes, shortlist policies and buy the best and most cost effective levels of cover for them.
As a member of the Sales Support Team you will be responsible for handling all post sale administration and customer service, taking responsibility for ensuring applications are underwritten, customer expectations managed and applications turned into live policies with a minimum cancellation rate.
We’re looking for people who can demonstrate excellent communication skills being reliable, honest driven and passionate whilst being able to keep abreast of the ever- changing policies and regulations. Previous experience within an FCA or regulated sales environment is vital. Sharing and demonstrating our core ActiveQuote values at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Communicate with customers, insurance companies and associated third parties in the most appropriate medium (telephone, email, written) that supports the customer journey and the conversion of sales into live policies.
- Carry our medical and lifestyle questionnaires with customer with a high regard for accuracy.
- Carry out the necessary administrative functions to convert a sale to a live policy.
- Submit accurate and complete applications to insurance providers in a timely manner.
- Communicate and support Sales Advisers with regular updates on progress and required action on live cases.
- Able to manage own time to complete the tasks allocated.
- Resolve customer’s dissatisfaction appropriately and log all instances of dissatisfaction reported to you.
- Have a high regard for compliance with in an FCA regulated business and adhering to all legislation and regulatory guidelines.
- Contribute to, and follow at all times, the firm’s policy on Treating Customers Fairly and be a role model for the ActiveValues.
- To constantly display and encourage ActiveQuote company values of INTEGRITY, UNITY, INNOVATION and PASSION.
What we’re offering:
- Basic salary £17,000 - £19,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
- 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Full ongoing training will be provided.
- Good location with excellent transport links.
- A hard working but fun and lively atmosphere with opportunities to develop within the business.
- Benefits and Perks: Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Pension Plan, Enhanced maternity and paternity package, Additional holiday scheme, Opportunities for Career Development, Employee of the month and Free refreshments.
Education, Qualifications & Training:
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Math’s and English at grade C or above (Essential)
- Administration qualification, e.g. NVQ (desirable)
Specific requirements for the role:
- Able to work 37.5hrs per week on a flexible basis.
- Normal business hours are between 9am - 8pm Mon-Thurs, 9am – 5.30pm Friday, 10am - 2pm Sat.
- As we are regulated by the FCA we are unable to take applications from anyone with a history of bankruptcy, IVAs or CCJs.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com