Cardiff-based ActiveQuote is the UK’s leading comparison website and broker for Private Health Insurance, Income Protection Insurance and Life Insurance products. We are a Welsh start-up, founded on innovation through technology.
Working with partners including MoneySuperMarket, Confused.com, GoCompare, Money.co.uk and uSwitch, as well as attracting our own direct customers, we provide an on-line and telephone service for consumers allowing them to tailor quotes, shortlist policies and buy the best and most cost effective levels of cover for them.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We do not cold call or operate a “hard-sell” business and we pride ourselves on being a pleasure to do business with.
The Sales Co-Ordinator has the first contact with a customer, explains the features of ActiveQuote and the benefits of the advised sales process, to generate and refer a lead for the Sales Consultants.
The key scope of the role is to make high volume outbound calls on real time and legacy campaigns to meet an expected call and quality target, being first point of call to the comparison site customer generated leads.
Sales Co-Ordinator’s are also responsible for supporting the Sales Support department by completing medical and lifestyle questionnaires with customers with a high regard for accuracy.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Providing excellent customer service in line with ActiveQuote standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Answer all inbound calls in a proactive and customer focused manner, ensuring that calls are answered and redirected within an agreed service level.
- Acting as the first point of contact on call campaigns to bolster a customer’s interest and generate a lead for the Sales Advisers.
- Support the Sales Support department in busy periods by completing medical and lifestyle questionnaires with customers with a high regard for accuracy.
- Clearly and concisely explain the features and benefits of ActiveQuote, the Advised Sales Process and our Products.
- Provide administrative support within the customer journey.
- Achieve and maintain targets for productivity, quality and compliance.
- Talk positively about the ActiveQuote brand with customers, raising awareness of full product offering and take advantage of cross sell opportunities.
- Keep up to date and adhere to the processes and policies of ActiveQuote.
- Have a high regard for compliance with in a FCA regulated business and adhering to all legislation and regulatory guidelines.
- Contribute to and follow at all times the firm’s policy on Treating Customers Fairly and be a role model for the ActiveValues. To constantly display and encourage ActiveQuote company values of INTEGRITY, UNITY, INNOVATION and PASSION.
Education, Qualifications & Training:
- Minimum of 3 GCSEs including Math’s and English at grade C or above (Essential).
- Welsh Baccalaureate (desirable).
- Administration qualification, e.g. NVQ (desirable)
- This is an opportunity to gain experience in a fast-growing Financial Service company and is likely to be the starting point for someone who is keen to move on in their career quickly
- Minimum of six months relevant customer service experience (desirable).
- Experience of working in an outbound Call Centre role (desirable).
- A background in working within financial services or regulated environment (desirable).
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of Financial Products (desirable)
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong commitment to delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Capable of working towards targets and showing resilience and tenacity to achieve goals.
- Focused individual, able to self-motivate within a repetitive role.
- Proactive and driven individual, who is looking to grow and develop.
- Adaptable to change.
- Motivated with a good team spirit and strong work ethic.
- Target driven
Specific requirements for the role:
- Able to work 37.5hrs per week on a flexible basis.
- Normal business hours are between 9am - 8pm Mon-Thurs, 9am – 5.30pm Friday, 10am - 2pm Sat – Shift patterns will include two late shifts per week and one Saturday shift per month.
- As we are regulated by the FCA we are unable to take applications from anyone with a history of bankruptcy, IVAs or CCJs.
What we're offering:
- Basic salary £16,500 + OTE incentive of £2500
- Sales consultant development program enrolment
- Clear progression opportunity into an exciting and rewarding sales career with 50k OTE
- 30 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Full ongoing training will be provided.
- Good location with excellent transport links.
- A hard working but fun and lively atmosphere with opportunities to develop within the business.
- Company Benefits include: Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Pension Plan.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com