Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working efficiently as possible to ensure maximum customer contact rates are achieved and being “first to market” where possible whilst ensuring all outstanding tasks are completed on time each day.
- Provide the highest levels of customer service and advice to produce and retain business.
- Demonstrating exceptional sales ability, building relationships and rapport whilst carrying out detailed Fact Finds to uncover customer’s demands and needs.
- Effectively matching customer’s demands and needs to the best protection policies available, and fully explaining to individual customer’s how the recommended policies would benefit them within their specific circumstances.
- Keep abreast of changes to industry regulations and underwriting criteria of our insurance partners.
- Having a high regard for compliance within a FCA regulated business and adhering to all legislation and regulatory guidelines.
- Contribute to, and follow at all times, ActiveQuote’s policy on Treating Customers Fairly.
- Being self- motivated and contributing to a positive, working environment with a good team spirit and strong work ethic.
- To constantly display and encourage ActiveQuote company values of INTEGRITY, UNITY, INNOVATION and PASSION.
Education, Qualifications & Training:
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Math’s and English at grade C or above (Essential)
- CII or IFS Qualifications (desirable)
- Previous experience of working within a competitive, customer focused or proactive sales role (Essential)
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets and goals (essential).
- Experience of working within an FCA or regulated sales environment (desirable).
- Experience of working with a range of financial products, giving advice on the best suited (desirable).
Work Based Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills. You will need to demonstrate superb verbal and written techniques to all our customers and external partners.
- Keep abreast of the markets ever-changing policies and regulations.
- Excellent organisational skills and capable of multi-tasking to tight deadlines.
- Display and execute sound knowledge of the marketplace to make the best recommendations for our customers.
- Demonstrates problem solving attributes when required.
- Demonstrates the ActiveValues at all times
- Using tenacity, resilience and drive. Showing ambition to thrive within a competitive sales environment.
- Continually striving to exceed challenging targets.
- Demonstrates reliability, honesty and trustworthiness.
- Cooperates well with others, adapting to the team ethos, always showing team spirit.
Specific requirements for the role:
- Able to work 37.5hrs per week on a flexible basis.
- Normal business hours are between 9am - 8pm Mon-Thurs, 9am – 5.30pm Friday, 10am - 2pm Sat
- As we are regulated by the FCA we are unable to take applications from anyone with a history of bankruptcy, IVAs or CCJs.
What we're offering:
- Basic Salary £18,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience + discretionary bonus scheme. OTE £50,000+
- 30 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Full ongoing training will be provided.
- Good location with excellent transport links.
- A hard working but fun and lively atmosphere with opportunities to develop within the business.
- Company Benefits include: Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Pension Plan, Cycle to Work Scheme, Child Care Vouchers, Social Events, Opportunities for Career Development.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org