Renewals and Retention's Consultant - FT and PT
ActiveQuote Ltd is the only complete price comparison website for Health Insurance, Income protection and Life Insurance products for individuals and families.
Working with partners including MoneySupermarket, Confused.com, GoCompare, Money.co.uk and uSwitch, as well as attracting our own direct customers, we provide an on-line and telephone service for consumers allowing them to tailor quotes, shortlist policies and buy the best and most cost-effective levels of cover for them. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We do not cold call or operate a “hard-sell” business and we pride ourselves on being a pleasure to do business with.
As an ActiveQuote Renewals & Retention Consultant you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to existing customers and producing high quality, sustainable business through a proactive contact strategy.
The key functions of the role are to carry out calls with all new customers, successfully retain, renew or re-broke, in conjunction with the sales team, through your expertise and knowledge of the marketplace. The role requires individuals that are self-motivated, understand and able to deliver an outstanding customer experience, whilst achieving KPIs and managing customer expectations throughout the lifetime of their policy.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Providing excellent customer service in line with ActiveQuote standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Provide the highest levels of customer service and advice to retain customers who are looking to cancel policies mid-term or at renewal stage.
- Talk positively about the ActiveQuote brand with customers, raising awareness of full product offering and take advantage of cross sell or rebroke opportunities, working closely with the Sales Advisers
- Liaise with our insurer partners to determine best industry policies and practices and handle customer complaints and cancellations effectively.
- Keep abreast of changes to industry regulations and underwriting criteria of our insurance partners.
- Having a high regard for compliance within an FCA regulated business and adhering to all legislation and regulatory guidelines.
- Contribute to, and follow at all times, ActiveQuote’s policy on Treating Customers Fairly.
- Being self- motivated and contributing to a positive, working environment with a good team spirit and strong work ethic.
- To constantly display and encourage ActiveQuote company values of INTEGRITY, UNITY, INNOVATION and PASSION.
Education, Qualifications & Training:
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Math’s and English at grade C or above (Essential).
- CII or IFS Qualifications (desirable).
- Previous experience of working within a competitive, customer role (Essential).
- A proven track record in achieving targets and goals (essential).
- Experience of working within an FCA or regulated Service environment (desirable).
- Experience of working with a range of financial products
Work Based Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills. You will need to demonstrate superb verbal and written techniques to all our customers and external partners.
- Keep abreast of the markets ever-changing policies and regulations.
- Excellent organisational skills and capable of multi-tasking to tight deadlines.
- Display and execute sound knowledge of the marketplace. Demonstrates problem solving attributes when required.
- Demonstrates the ActiveValues at all times
- Using tenacity, resilience and drive. Showing ambition to thrive within a competitive sales environment.
- Continually striving to exceed challenging targets.
- Demonstrates reliability, honesty and trustworthiness.
- Cooperates well with others, adapting to the team ethos, always showing team spirit.
Specific requirements for the role:
- Able to work 37.5hrs per week on a flexible basis.
- Normal business hours are between 9am - 8pm Mon-Thurs, 9am – 5.30pm Friday, 10am - 2pm Sat
- As we are regulated by the FCA we are unable to take applications from anyone with a history of bankruptcy, IVAs or CCJs.
What we're offering:
- Basic salary £18,000
- 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Full ongoing training will be provided.
- Good location with excellent transport links.
- A hard working but fun and lively atmosphere with opportunities to develop within the business.
- Company Benefits include: Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Pension Plan, Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Package and Buy Additional Leave.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com