We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Administrator to join our team. The role will be very varied and include working on projects with the HR Advisor.
You will join a proactive and forward-thinking team, working in a very friendly and dynamic company to provide an effective Human Resources administration service to the business and support the HR Advisor with day to day duties.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Administer, promote and track usage of the Company’s staff benefits scheme.
- Carry out all the administrative processes in the recruitment process, for example; prepare recruitment documents, organise
- Ensure that the HR service complies with recruitment practices and compliance including DBS checks and right to work.
- Administer the process for new employees, for example; prepare contracts, offer letters, and process all pre-employment checks.
- Ensure that all payroll instructions are prepared and logged in time for the monthly payroll run and submitted to the finance, for example; contractual variations, new starters, leavers, contractual benefits and staff benefits.
- Provide day to day advice to Line Managers and Employees on general HR related queries, requests and Company Policies and Procedures, escalating more complex issues to the HR Advisor.
- Ensure exit surveys are forwarded to all staff and data is collected
- Respond to reference requests for current or ex-members of staff in a timely and appropriate method.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com