Head Of Human Resources
The Head of HR will:
- contribute and co-ordinate the strategic development of the business in terms of the HR strategy to further develop best practice in support of the business’s key strategic aims.
- contribute to the leadership of the business by supporting the achievements of the business’s vision, values, initiatives and strategic objectives.
- play a key part in helping us shape the business for further growth and continued success.
- manage the development and the progression of the Human Resources team, engage employees in a positive business culture and help employees achieve great results for the business in alignment with the company values. The successful candidate must be able to build positive relationships and collaborate with others.
- interface with the CEO, COO and executive board on a regular basis and become a trusted confidante on talent issues, unafraid of offering opinion and expertise where required.
- demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives and culture of the organisation.
The Person Specification
- extensive experience of operating within private/commercial businesses, along with operating at a senior level within an organisation.
- must possess effective interpersonal, organisational and influencing skills, together with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- be able to work under pressure, be personable, with a collaborative leadership style.
- demonstrate sound commercial business acumen, supporting strategic decision-making within the business with the ability and experience to understand the companies’ finances, resourcing and the ultimate aims of the business.
- possess a strong working knowledge of employment law issues, best practice and extensive experience of employee relations.
- professional expertise, knowledge and experience will be vital in this role to develop and upskill various levels of personnel within the business.
Ideally the candidate will be qualified to degree level or equivalent and MCIPD qualified
- Pension contribution
- Entrance to Unum Scheme (Income Protection) on completion of 6 month probation
- Entrance to Vitality Scheme (Health Insurance) on completion of 6 month probation
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Holiday entitlement 36 days (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Salary dependant on knowledge and experience.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, or have any questions please call Sarah Venables HR Advisor on 029 20099067.
No recruitment agencies.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com