Customer Service Consultant
Responsibilties and Duties:
- Providing excellent customer service in line with ActiveQuote standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Make proactive contact with customers within 30 days of opening their policy to carry out a “welcome call” to ensure satisfaction with their chosen product, answer any concerns and offer further suitable products.
- Conducting market research and carrying out customer satisfaction surveys to support and enhance the customer journey.
- Provide the highest levels of customer service and advice to retain customers who are looking to cancel policies mid-term or at renewal stage.
- Where appropriate at renewal stage find an alternative suitable product by carrying out a compliant advised sales process.
- Proactively cross sell additional products and services to our customers, generate leads and convert them to create new business.
- Talk positively about the ActiveQuote brand with customers, raising awareness of full product offering and take advantage of cross sell opportunities.
- Liaise with our insurer partners to determine best industry policies and practices and handle customer complaints and cancellations effectively.
- Keep abreast of changes to industry regulations and underwriting criteria of our insurance partners.
- Having a high regard for compliance within a FCA regulated business and adhering to all legislation and regulatory guidelines.
- Contribute to, and follow at all times, ActiveQuote’s policy on Treating Customers Fairly.
- Being self- motivated and contributing to a positive, working environment with a good team spirit and strong work ethic.
- To constantly display and encourage ActiveQuote company values of INTEGRITY, UNITY, INNOVATION and PASSION.
Education, Qualifications & Training:
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Math’s and English at grade C or above (Essential).
- CII or IFS Qualifications (desirable).
- Previous experience of working within a competitive, customer focused / proactive sales role (Essential).
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets and goals (essential).
- Experience of working within an FCA or regulated sales environment (desirable).
- Experience of working with a range of financial products, giving advice on the best suited (desirable).
Work Based Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills. You will need to demonstrate superb verbal and written techniques to all our customers and external partners.
- Keep abreast of the markets ever-changing policies and regulations.
- Excellent organisational skills and capable of multi-tasking to tight deadlines.
- Display and execute sound knowledge of the marketplace to make the best recommendations for our customers.
- Demonstrates problem solving attributes when required.
- Demonstrates the ActiveValues at all times
- Using tenacity, resilience and drive. Showing ambition to thrive within a competitive sales environment.
- Continually striving to exceed challenging targets.
- Demonstrates reliability, honesty and trustworthiness.
- Cooperates well with others, adapting to the team ethos, always showing team spirit.
Specific requirements for the role:
- Able to work 37.5hrs per week on a flexible basis.
- Normal business hours are between 9am - 8pm Mon-Thurs, 9am – 5.30pm Friday, 10am - 2pm Sat
- As we are regulated by the FCA we are unable to take applications from anyone with a history of bankruptcy, IVAs or CCJs.
What we're offering:
- Basic salary £17,000 to £19,000 dependent on experience + discretionary bonus scheme.
- 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Full ongoing training will be provided.
- Good location with excellent transport links.
- A hard working but fun and lively atmosphere with opportunities to develop within the business.
- Company Benefits include: Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Pension Plan, Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Packages, Buy Additional Leave, Cycle to Work Scheme, Child Care Vouchers, Opportunities for Career Development.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org