Health Insurance Company Overview
The Permanent Health Company (PHC) was launched in 1994 and offers high quality private medical insurance plans. PHC’s range of medical insurance policies are designed to give personal and corporate clients choice of uncomplicated but comprehensive plans to meet any budget or medical insurance requirement.
PHC makes customer service its number one priority and are committed to offering simple, easy to understand plans backed by personal customer service.
Health Insurance Plans
Below is a summary of PHC’s most popular medical insurance plans to help you find one that suits you.
Personal Medical Insurance
PHC offer four medical insurance plans with different levels of benefits, excesses, hospitals and a six week wait option. You can also choose between moratorium and full medical underwriting.
- Plan 1 from the Permanent Health Company provides comprehensive cover for eligible in-patient and out-patient treatment. This includes benefits for psychiatric treatment, radiotherapy and chemotherapy and full cover for out-patient physiotherapy. Additional benefits include cover for parent accommodation, private ambulance trips, full cover for complementary medicine, twins and triplets cash benefit and GP minor surgery.
- Plan 2 from the Permanent Health Company also provides comprehensive cover for the core in-patient and out-patient benefits, except out-patient physiotherapy is limited to £750 per person, per policy year. The additional benefits also include parent accommodation, private ambulance trips and and £750 for complementary medicine..
- Plan 3 from the Permanent Health Company provides full cover for core in-patient benefits, out-patient CT, MRI and PET scans and radiotherapy and chemotherapy. Cover is included for psychiatric treatment and out-patient treatment is covered up to £1,000 per policy year. Additional benefits include parent accommodation, private ambulance trips and NHS cash benefits.
- Plan 4 from the Permanent Health Company only provides cover for eligible in-patient treatment. Out-patient treatment is only covered for radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
Medical Insurance for your Company
The Permanent Health Company also provide flexible medical health insurance for businesses which offers access to a 24 hour medical advice and stress counselling line. Employees can choose on an individual employee level to offer different levels of cover. The plan offers different benefit levels, different hospital options, different excess and worldwide travel cover.
Get a quote now for any of PHC’s policies, or call for free personal advice from one of our health insurance experts on 0800 862 0373
Insurance Company Statistics
- The Permanent Health Company was launched in 1994.
- The company operates throughout the UK.
- Private medical insurance is underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare limited.
^ Source: PHC
The Permanent Health Company Ltd
32 Church Street
Telephone (01923) 770000
Get a quote now for any of PHC’s policies.