Heath Insurance Company Overview
CS Healthcare is a specialist provider of low-cost health insurance to all parts of the Civil Service, Public Sector and Not-for-profit organisations.
The company is a shareholder free and uses surplus funds to help keep health insurance premiums competitive. Over 85% of new members mentioned the low premiums as a reason for joining the Society.
CS Healthcare has been helping customers for over 80 years, and its mutual status means it prides itself on its customer service and fair approach.
Health Insurance Plans
CS Healthcare’s Your Choice health insurance plan offers flexible health insurance to suit your budget and needs.
Essential is the compulsory part of the Your Choice health insurance plan from CS Healthcare. It provides comprehensive health cover for in-patient, day patient treatment out-patient treatment. You can also choose to receive private road ambulance cover, nursing at home and NHS cash allowance. You can choose additional policies as well as this core cover. These include:
- Expert Diagnosis: Expert Diagnosis is an additional policy on offer from CS Healthcare. It covers you if you are admitted to hospital for out-patient treatment, consultations, investigations and tests, dietician advice and up to £1000 per person per policy year for out-patient psychiatric treatment.
- Therapy and Care: Therapy and Care from CS Healthcare offers insurance for alternative therapy including cover for a range of traditional and complementary therapies. It covers physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic treatment, acupuncture and homeopathy, sports therapy, chiropody and podiatry, speech therapy, occupational therapy and home help.
- Heart and Cancer: The Heart and Cancer cover from CS Healthcare offers a wide range of cover after a confirmed diagnosis, including surgical and non-surgical admission, nursing at home, cancer treatment and medical admissions, aftercare and counselling.
- Cash Benefits: The Cash Benefits option from CS Healthcare is a health plan for dental cover, optical cover and health screenings. It helps alleviate the cost of everyday healthcare expenses with cash to help pay towards treatment. There are four different levels of cover with different benefits, up to £200 per benefit per person per policy year.
Get a quote now for any of CS Healthcare’s policies, or call for free personal advice from one of our health insurance experts on 0800 862 0373
Health Insurance Company Statistics
- CS Healthcare has been conducting business for 82 years.
- The company operates in all parts of the UK.
- CS Healthcare currently employs approximately 60 people.
- CS Healthcare currently looks after over 36,000 members and 97 active group schemes.*
^Source: CS Healthcare
CS Healthcare Princess House
Kingston upon Thames
Phone: 0800 917 4325
Get a quote now for any of CS Healthcare’s policies