Health Insurance Company Overview
Freedom Healthnet was established in 2003. Now, 7 years old, Freedom Healthnet are launching a comprehensive medical insurance policy for individuals, couples and families. As they do not provide other types of insurance, they are dedicated to the specialist provision of first-class options for private medical protection.
When it launched in 2003 Freedom Healthnet offered an innovative hybrid cash plan which was the first of its kind. The company transfers cash direct to your bank account upon approval of your in-patient claim, allowing you to choose which hospital you would like to be treated in.
Health Insurance Plans
Below is a summary of Freedom Healthnet’s most popular plans to help you find one that suits you.
Comprehensive Health Insurance
Freedom Healthnet’s fully comprehensive health insurance includes basic cover and additional cover options. Basic cover includes full inpatient treatment, consultant and anaesthetist fees, physiotherapy, cancer, oral surgery, private ambulance, outpatient scans, chemotherapy and radiotherapy, and NHS cash benefits. You can also select additional options such as London hospitals, full outpatient cover, psychiatric cover and dental and optical cover.
Freedom Healthnet also offers a hybrid cashplan health insurance policy with several levels of cover, allowing you to tailor your policy to your budget. You can also choose outpatient cover, which is an amount of money for procedures which will not require a stay in hospital. Freedom also offer a Diamond Plus policy, the highest level of cashplan cover, with optional extras, such as alternative therapies, psychiatric care and rehabilitation benefits.
Company Medical Insurance
Freedom Healthnet offers a variety of medical insurance cover to suit your business:
- SME Medical Insurance is specialist, tailored medical insurance for a company with more than 3 employees.
- Self Employed Health Insurance covers self-employed businesses with more than 3 employees.
- Freedom Healthnet also offers Large Company Medical cover for 250+ employees.
- Freedom Healthnet’s Family Business Health Insurance provides medical insurance cover for members of your family businesses and their families.
Get a quote now for any of Freedom Healthnet's policies, or call for free personal advice from one of our health insurance experts on 0800 862 0373
Health Insurance Company Statistics
- Freedom currently have a book of around 8 million GWP.
- Freedom has 25 employees and is currently expanding.
- The company's business is conducted from the UK but you can visit Freedom's FSA registration to view its passporting.
- Freedom have approximately 15,000 lives covered by Individual Business policies and 5,000 covered by Corporate Businesses policies.
25 Bourne Valley Road
Tel: 08703 50 40 30
Fax: 08703 50 40 40
Get a quote now for any of Freedom's policies